torsdag den 31. januar 2013

Foodie Penpal - January

Dette inlæg er på engelsk

It’s time for Foodie Penpal again after the Holiday break.

This month I send a box of Danish goodies to Anne from Gainsbrough in England, and my Foodie Penpal was Milou from the netherlands, how sent me a box of Dutch food items.
Milou send me theese ithems: 
Anise cube.
It can be drinked with milk. 

Splierwerten.
The spliterwerten is used in a Dutch pea soup. This is something my boyfriend asked me to request, he has family in the Netherland, and in Denmark you can't get these. So now I can make him some Dutch pea soup, Milou even send me a recipe for the soup.
 
Dutch brown bean.
This can be used in soup.

Rookworsk.
This is a sausage that is used in the pea soup and the brown bean soup.

Post-its.

Pickwick speculaas tea.
Speculaas is a Dutch Christmas ginger cookie that I had plant to bake this Christmas but I didn't have the time.  
 

3 kommentarer:

  1. It's awesome the FPP program is overseas as well! It's fun for this American girl to see new foods. My husband would have loved to get this box! Have a great day.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hej!
    Har du en mail, hvor man kan kontakte dig?

    Rigtig fin blog! :-)

    /Søren
    FriendFood
    ss@friendfood.dk

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hej Søren
      Min mail er a.baek.c.1990@gmail.com

      Slet