fredag den 30. november 2012

Foodie Penpal - November


Dette inlæg er på engelsk
It’s Foodie Penpal time again.
I was Foodie Penpal for Tamara from Netherlands.
This month my Foodie Penpal was Vytautas from Lithuania. I asked him to give me something typically Lithuanian food.

Hi gave me:
 

Lithuanian Black bread.
The box came at lunch time so I ate some of the bread for lunch, and it was amazing. The bread is verry dark with nuts and dried fruits.

Dried chanterelle mushroom.
Horseradish.
A Lithuanian drink called Gera Gira.
Raw food crackers.
They were very good and tasted like dried Danish rye bread.
 
Tow cheeses. One was a smoked cottage chesses with spices, and an apple cheese made from apples.
I love the apple cheeses, but the cottage cheeses was to spicy for my liking.

6 kommentarer:

  1. I'm glad you liked my parcel! :) Anyway, I am HE, not SHE :) Aaaand Vytautas, not Vytartas.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry. I have now correctet the mistakes :)

      Slet
  2. Hey Alice :) that's a lovely collection of food items :) However, just so you know, Vytautas is a boy's name :) So that was a boy who sent you the box :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wasn't aware that Vytautas is a boy's name. I'm teaching a Polish girl with a simmalary name so I just thought it was a girl's name as well. But I have correctet my post so that it now is he and not she :)

      Slet
  3. How did you feel after eating the crackers with CANNABIS??? I hope you didn't drive after eating them - and should the authorities question you about that photo, I'd plead ignorance :D

    Cheers, Karen

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The Cannabis crackers are made from another part of the plant than the cannabis you are tinking about so there it was just like eating an ordinary cracker.

      Slet